Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Dark July 43 map problem

Cjstringer

need help with this, I must be missing something!
I want to play Midday’s Counter Attack which requires the whole map. Looking at the map, which is large, I see columns A to Z...and AA and so on( AB, AC etc) to the end of the map
The problem is the deployment described in the scenario.
The Soviets any hex from II1-II21 to MM1-MM21.... I can’t see any such hexes.

For the Germans from K1-K21(OK) to EE1-EE21...can’t see any EE hexes. Could it mean AE?

Any help much appreciated
Chris

CombatOZ

Hi Chris,

you are right- its wrong printed.... I just took a look at FIRST edition map and yeah- after AA comes BB, CC, DD etc.... and NOT AB, AC, AD...

So read AB, AC as BB, CC etc and you go right with that.
Hope it helps!

Cheers Oz

need help with this, I must be missing something!
I want to play Midday’s Counter Attack which requires the whole map. Looking at the map, which is large, I see columns A to Z...and AA and so on( AB, AC etc) to the end of the map
The problem is the deployment described in the scenario.
The Soviets any hex from II1-II21 to MM1-MM21.... I can’t see any such hexes.

For the Germans from K1-K21(OK) to EE1-EE21...can’t see any EE hexes. Could it mean AE?

Any help much appreciated
Chris

Cjstringer

Hi Chris,

you are right- its wrong printed.... I just took a look at FIRST edition map and yeah- after AA comes BB, CC, DD etc.... and NOT AB, AC, AD...

So read AB, AC as BB, CC etc and you go right with that.
Hope it helps!

Cheers Oz
Thanks Oz! Having taken another look, I thought that might be the case and you have kindly confirmed it...regards Chris