Description error in the store of Ln'L!

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by Rydo, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Rydo

Rydo Member

I was roaming trought the store and noted this!

Please correct it as it will put in bad light the module.

Game : Days of Villainy.

Link: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/days-of-villainy

Error : , an American Predator drone identified a Loyalist convoy leaving the city of On October 20th, 2011Game Over: pro-Gaddafi stronghold of Sirte. The drone and French aircraft in the area attacked the convoy, and NTC rebels in the sector closed in on the commotion. Little did they know that Gaddafi was a passenger in the convoy. The stage was set for a vicious, climatic battle.

It should be : Game Over: On October 20th, 2011, an American Predator drone identified a Loyalist convoy leaving the city of pro-Gaddafi stronghold of Sirte. The drone and French aircraft in the area attacked the convoy, and NTC rebels in the sector closed in on the commotion. Little did they know that Gaddafi was a passenger in the convoy. The stage was set for a vicious, climatic battle.

Hope to have helped!

Cheers :)

Ron Belcher likes this.
  2. Rydo

Rydo Member

This is not giving justice to Mr. David Julien who made it and everyone else involved. Please resolve.

3. Ron Belcher

Ron Belcher Member

Rydo.. noted, I'm sure. Please keep in mind. LnLP and staff there of, are on a Christmas break. I'm certain that
    upon their arrival back at the business, they have a work load waiting. With respectful regards to your post, you
    should consider sending the same awesome post in the form of a "support ticket". There by giving it to the right
    people to work on it. Also, great catch on your end. Well done!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    - Ron