Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Description error in the store of Ln'L!

Rydo

I was roaming trought the store and noted this!

Please correct it as it will put in bad light the module.

Game : Days of Villainy.

Link: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/days-of-villainy

Error : , an American Predator drone identified a Loyalist convoy leaving the city of On October 20th, 2011Game Over: pro-Gaddafi stronghold of Sirte. The drone and French aircraft in the area attacked the convoy, and NTC rebels in the sector closed in on the commotion. Little did they know that Gaddafi was a passenger in the convoy. The stage was set for a vicious, climatic battle.

It should be : Game Over: On October 20th, 2011, an American Predator drone identified a Loyalist convoy leaving the city of pro-Gaddafi stronghold of Sirte. The drone and French aircraft in the area attacked the convoy, and NTC rebels in the sector closed in on the commotion. Little did they know that Gaddafi was a passenger in the convoy. The stage was set for a vicious, climatic battle.

Hope to have helped!

Cheers :)

Rydo

This is not giving justice to Mr. David Julien who made it and everyone else involved. Please resolve.

Ron Belcher

Rydo.. noted, I'm sure. Please keep in mind. LnLP and staff there of, are on a Christmas break. I'm certain that
upon their arrival back at the business, they have a work load waiting. With respectful regards to your post, you
should consider sending the same awesome post in the form of a "support ticket". There by giving it to the right
people to work on it. Also, great catch on your end. Well done!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- Ron