Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Early Screenshot

Trent Garner

Happy New Year! +1 I'm anxious to learn more about current progress, too. Hope to see this game in the near future!

*budd*

How close are we? anything new to show. This will certainly be unique, a turn based, tactical zombie game with RPG elements. Is there any other game out there like this? Screenshots, Screenshots, Screenshots, isnt this supposed to come out next month...just kidding.:smuggrin:

*budd*

there never was a river of info,but more info and show and tell might help generate some interest. The game seemed to be moving along from what i could tell.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Sorry, I have this forum set to notify me on replies but it seems to rarely do so. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, yep, still working on it. Right now working on making it fun. Super useful info right?

But some of the gameplay stuff doesn't really get revealed as being too confusing for the player to either see what is happening or figure out how to do something or whatever until there's more of a 'game' there, so that's where I'm at right now.

*budd*

should we be looking for release this year? Just wondering,not looking to hold your feet to the fire over it.

Trent Garner

Thanks for the update, Tom. Glad to hear that work continues and things are coming together. Keep plugging away, brother!

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Hey there, sorry, I got pulled off to another project many months back and as I tend to do on new things got completely absorbed in that, in all ways, for a ... while. This zombie thing is on hold for the time being.