Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

errors on player aids

rfdoane98

I own HoN, HotM, and HoNA. So far I have found two errors on the player aids that come with these games, which leads me to suspect that they are probably present in all the games in the series.

1. On the list of modifiers for the OFT, it only includes the LM from armor leaders. However, the rules state that any leader can use their LM if the firing weapon is not mounted in a vehicle.

2. On the ordnance vs. armor section of the rules reference card, it shows that the attack roll is used to determine if the vehicle is hit on the turret or hull. The rules specify that it's actually the initial to-hit roll that determines this.

Are there any other errors in the cards I should be aware of? I was looking to see if corrected versions of the cards are available, but I haven't found any....if they exist, could somebody point me to them?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
There is no corrected versions so far and there are other errors that have been reported, mainly in the LNLT Rule questions forum, although I know there is also some reference card errata posted in the LnLT feature request forum, under the message heading Errata sub-section