Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Exception to V4.1, Rule 10.3.2 LOS Along Hexsides

Cottonbaler

Allow fire when LOS is traced along a hexside between two different building images where there is clear terrain along the length of the hexside and where LOS doesn't touch either building silhouette or any other blocking type of silhouette (i.e. wall, etc.) and firer and target are at the same level. Modify the firing die roll as being attempted through one degrading terrain hex.

In all other respects, V4.1, R10.3.2 stands as published. I've only tried this in one game so far and it didn't appear to upset the balance or the rest of the rule(s).

Qwirz

I'm definitely with you. I will continue to treat LOS blocked if it touches the building silhouette. I can't treat building hexes as inherent just in this case.
Furthermore I tested (not too much yet!) that in city fights, a cautious attacker would be very advantaged by new rule since defender has less chances for Opp fire giving the attackers the possibility to close the range quite unharmed.
Cheers!