Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Falling Stars Core Rules v1.5 Download Now Available.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Falling Stars Roleplaying & Tactical Game System Core Rule Book now available in a downloadable PDF. This book describes a world for you, the players and Game Master, to build and tell your own stories in. Within the pages of this book, you will find details about the future in which the game takes place.

So, grab between two and eight of your closest friends, get some refreshments, and get ready to dive into a world of adventure and intrigue, shaped by your own actions!

Download Your Copy At - https://goo.gl/N3oX8h

Enjoy

Mark Solino

I have a softcover version of the Core Rulebook...do I have version 1.0 or 1.5? Is version 1.5 a hardcover, and can you let me know briefly what changed between the versions? Thanks in advance.

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
Hi Mark,

Currently, all editions of the Core Rulebook are softcover. However, your book should be Labeled 1.5 at the bottom of the cover directly underneath the "Core Rulebook" subtitle. It also appears at the bottom of the credits page o the inside cover. I've attached an image for reference.

The differences between the versions fix a number of minor grammar mistakes, as well as adding in an "Antagonists" chapter. These Antagonists are also available in our resource section of the forums titled: Falling Stars - Data Burst: NPC Codex. Here is a link: http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/falling-stars-data-burst-npc-codex.160/

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread, and thank you so much for your support of Falling Stars!

Falling Stars Core Rulebook 1.5 Cover Reference.jpg