By David Heath on Aug 26, 2016 at 1:24 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hey is the first look at Nations At War: White Star Rising Digital screenshot. The Digital edtion is based on our board game edition. White Star Rising depicts platoon level combat in World War II. In NAW you'll find everything you're looking for in a platoon level game: armor, artillery, infantry serving as more than cannon fodder, command and control, air support, and desperate close assaults that leave the victor in possession of the ground and the defeated in headlong retreat. All included in an easy to learn and challenging to master game system. White Star Rising, which focuses on the fighting between the Americans, their British allies, and Germans, includes three counter sheets complete with vehicles, soldiers and weapons of the armies that fought in France, Belgium and Germany in 1944-45. You'll fight battles at Omaha Beach, in the Lorraine, on the outskirts of Belgium, and in Germany itself.

We will have more soon.

Nations At War - White Star Rising Screenshot2b.jpg Nations At War - White Star Rising Digital Screenshot1.jpg

rastamann, Punisher and vsadek like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Nations At War Series' started by David Heath, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Punisher
      Punisher
      Looks like a fast paced game. Hard to tell in this video how its going to play. If you have a more recent video with Infantry that would be nice.
    2. Punisher
      Punisher
      I Hope this game still has a chance to make it under the Christmas Tree in 2016.
    3. David Heath
      David Heath
      It will not make Christmas but we really will not be to much longer.

David
    4. Punisher
      Punisher
      Thanks for the update David. Merry Christmas!
    5. Punisher
      Punisher
      Happy New Year David!. Any new screen shots or videos clips coming for "Nations At War: White Star Rising Digital " ?
    6. David Heath
      David Heath
      Sorry I have not made a new video or screenshots recently but it is on my todo list.

David
      Punisher likes this.
    7. Punisher
      Punisher
      The last screen shots of the "Map" looks Amazing I doubt its going to get any better than that but I'm sure the game play has changed.
    8. Meskary
    9. Punisher
      Punisher
      Just found this video looks like its done?
    10. Trent Garner
      Trent Garner
      This video was made using a pre-alpha test version. To be clear, there are some things that are not yet implemented in the game at the time this video was made. Just showing off a little bit of progress by demonstrating the movement and combat mechanics that have been implemented so far. We hope you enjoyed the video!
    11. Punisher
      Punisher
      Great looking video and would love to hear real sound effects when you are ready.
    12. Caesar
      Caesar
      Do your digital games require Steam, or do they run independently? I have the hardest time getting anything from, or to work through Steam.
    13. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Caesar,

We normally will have an independent release and a steam release so you should have no problems.

David