Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

First Module to Buy - Highway to the Reich or The Cauldron?

Which is better Highway to the Reich or The Cauldron

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IckieStickie

Hi,you've probally made up your mind long ago,but this really is for others that are new here and are really liking what they see with the Core engine.If your thinking about buying into this great series then you might want to really look at the bundle that contains them all,i made the mistake of first buying HTTR then Cauldron,then decided to buy the Bundle of five during a sale!I cant remember now if i got double copies or not so as i wanted to give the extra copy of HTTR away(i must check my old emails to see what i did)so in the end i ended up buying the whole pack anyways but it would have been a bit cheaper for me if id just got the pack in the first place.You get more scenarios now than you did when i bought mine too.

Vancalten

I only have the core engine and somehow..I am waiting for santa to get my first module and personally I'll go for the cauldon, because I like the desert (mediterranean) war.

simovitch

I only have the core engine and somehow..I am waiting for santa to get my first module and personally I'll go for the cauldon, because I like the desert (mediterranean) war.
Good choice. The Crete scenarios are particularly nail-biting, and the Malta map is one of the best crafted maps of all the series.