Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.11 - CTD on Selecting 1TV button

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
The 1CP button is handled in an other thread and I have done a temporary fix till I finish off the crossing dialog overhaul.

The 1TV button was crashing because I had failed to copy across a bit of code from the Task Edit dialog. Now fixed and working.

FIXED

rjantzi

Can you confirm if you can still get the TV and CP information by right clicking on the map? Are the CTD's only occuring when you use the buttons at the bottom? I'm trying to decide if I should download 5.0.10 or wait for 5.0.11. Thanks

*budd*

you guys are fast was just coming to report the crashes when using those buttons. will we wait for a new build or hotfix for these

rjantzi

Can you confirm if you can still get the TV and CP information by right clicking on the map? Are the CTD's only occuring when you use the buttons at the bottom? I'm trying to decide if I should download 5.0.10 or wait for 5.0.11. Thanks
Bumping this question up to see if anyone can respond. Thanks