Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.9 - CTD- save attached

Ramses

First of all; the new build is way faster than the first one. Thanks for the quick fix.

I like to speed up Command Ops and let it all play out in front of me. My orders may or not be realistic, but they should never, imho, produce a ctd.

If you open the attached save and run the scenario it will ctd every time. (at least on my computer)

Edit: apparently can't attach a .cog file to this thread. Savegame sent to support@panthergames.com

Edit#2 thanks for the tip Edjaws. File is attached now.

Attachments

• AutoSave #5.zip
    166.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

EdJaws

Zip the file first. That should allow you to attach the file.

Ramses

I don't have to do anything to produce the ctd. Just let the game run to its endtime of D5, 06:00. As soon as it reaches 05:59 and is about to go to 06:00 it crashes.

Tried this at home and at work and it is the same om both computers (Win 7) Maybe it has someting to do with the calculation of the score?

Attachments

• Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks Ramses. I was able to track this down. This was an infinite recursion because I had failed to test if the currEnd of a task was already at the maxEnd for the plan before trying to extend it. It now checks and no infinite recursion and hence no CTD.

FIXED

BTW this occurred in the last minute of the scenario. I thought you might like to see the End screen.
Ramses AAR screen.jpg

Ramses

Thanks for the endscreen Arjuna. A marginal victory woohoo.

Hats off to Panther Games' for their support which is second to none. Was hesitant to buy the Commander Pack at first because of the sluggish first build, but you convinced me again.....