By David Heath on Aug 22, 2017 at 8:59 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

The games have started shipping. There are a lot of orders so it will take up to a week for all the orders to be filled. If you have any questions please open a support ticket and let us know. So get your dice ready.

David

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information from LnL' started by David Heath, Aug 22, 2017.

1. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      I have a BIG BAG of Dice warming up!!!!! Are you planning on taking pictures of the trucks filled with games leaving your ware house? I plan on posting pictures of the unboxing on my end to fb.

David
      David Heath likes this.
    2. Tony Costa
    3. MichaelCD
      MichaelCD
      I had mine shipped to my new address so I don't have to worry about packing them or carrying them on the plane. :)
    4. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Get our dice ready I thought HoNA came with dice!!!!:woot::wideyed::woot:

(I'm just joking here...)
      David K. van Hoose likes this.
    5. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      On a serious note will we be informed when our parcels are shipped? Also any estimate of shipping time to Oz?
      Falkon00 likes this.
    6. Falkon00
      Falkon00
      I keep checking every day in hopes of a status change...
      Ron Belcher and joshcoady like this.
    7. David Gray
      David Gray
      Me too. I paid early on the 16th of August.

I was told they are trying to go in the order received.
    8. Falkon00
      Falkon00
      Hard to say with everyone being able to combine orders... I made essentially a brand new order out of my old ones... no matter I've been patient enough so far another few weeks won't hurt... these shipping from Colorado?
    9. David Gray
      David Gray
      The way I understood it is by when the orders were finalized.

Yes, they should be shipping from Colorado. They have a map on the site that shows anticipated delivery times based on where you live with Colorado as the epicenter.
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    10. David Heath
      David Heath
      The orders should be shipped in the order they were confirmed. Now if we combined some orders it may put you a LITTLE farther back but not by much. The plan is to ship as many orders at once.

David
    11. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      Any pictures available of the packing and shipping process? It would really help with the wait :)
      David Gray likes this.
    12. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Ah so checking the order is the only way to know when the package is shipped I was hoping we'd get some sort of automated email once they were shipped...bummer I'll check in every now and then too...
    13. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Guys,

Sorry, no pictures at this time. We do send emails but you can check your order history to get a tracking number.

David
      Ron Belcher and MichaelCD like this.
    14. Timothy O'Shea
      Timothy O'Shea
      I've never looked forward to receiving a game than I am for NaW: WSR. It's the most fun solo or versus war game I've ever played. Fits perfectly for me in pacing, strategy, complexity, and size. Please, please, get those things on the trucks!
      Ty Snouffer, Tony Costa and Falkon00 like this.
    15. David Gray
      David Gray
      Well we're on the 4th day of shipping, given that a week was projected to complete shipping. By Tuesday all shipping should be complete. Something to look forward to, both for customer and LnL.
    16. David Heath
      David Heath
      There are almost double the orders I was expecting (very happy and grateful), so expect a slight delay but I am expecting a lot of orders going out on Monday.

David
      David Gray likes this.
    17. David Gray
      David Gray
      Have any shipping notices gone out today?
    18. Timothy O'Shea
      Timothy O'Shea
      Not to my email address. I've been hyperventilating for the better part of a week. The results of that are worse than injesting a psychedelic drug. I've discovered new planets and new universes, but not 'out there.' Rather, 'down there,' specifically, in the lowest depths of the Mariana Trench. Hurry up, mailman.
    19. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      I would have liked to have seen priority given to orders which have been outstanding longest...:(

I'm usually a cup half full sort of guy but with HoNA I'm a cup half empty...I'm sad to say that as I'm looking forward to getting the game plus the other stuff ordered but doing that appears to have disadvantaged me...
      Last edited: Aug 29, 2017