Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Delayed

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Ok, I hate to say this, but the games will not be here until the end of May. After much debate, the printer and overseas shipper have promised me this date. The shipper also promises to inform me when he has the games in April to ship out as confirmation. The main reason for this is the number of games being ordered. I know everyone's been waiting but a long time but just a little while more and we will be there.

David

sdickes

I know It will be worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Snouffer

I often say get it right rather than get it right now. This will give me more time to play Heroes of Normandy in the meantime!

MichaelCD

Is this just the tactical games or does it include other games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trent Garner

Better late than never, I always say. There is light at the end of the tunnel, though it be but a pinprick, ere now.

David Gray

It all depends on when they get here, presumably. If they don't get here in May, they don't get here in May.

Caesar

Ok, I hate to say this, but the games will not be here until the end of May. After much debate, the printer and overseas shipper have promised me this date. The shipper also promises to inform me when he has the games in April to ship out as confirmation. The main reason for this is the number of games being ordered. I know everyone's been waiting but a long time but just a little while more and we will be there.

David
Well, a good game is like good food. It's worth waiting for, and it's worth paying for.