Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Delayed

ChuckB

Quick question regarding the cargo of that boat we are all waiting for: which games that are currently on pre-order are aboard? I have pre-ordered a couple of LnL tactical games plus the LnL tactical solo expansion - is that solo expansion afloat, too, or will that be on a later boat?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
All the LnLT series (including LnLT Solo), NaW series and Pacific War, A Wing and a Pray and Falling Stars. They said this will need 2 to three tractor trailers to get to me. Everyone is taking so much longer to get the games her but it the volume of games we got. We are almost at 30 titles. I don't think I ever print that many copies again at once. We will have VERY limited games at Origins 2017 that we have been flown in. Grogheads will be running tournaments on many of our LnLP games.

These are older pictures but that not even 10% of what we had printed.

IMG_20170531_162610.jpg IMG_20170531_162533.jpg

David

This is a disappointment...
'We will have VERY limited games at Origins 2017 that we have been flown in. Grogheads will be running tournaments on many of our LnLP games.'
I know there are promotional needs for companies and publicity required to help sell products but this means we the people who have pledged to support your products with pre orders and have waited a long time in some cases become 'second rate citizens' and get their copies later than 'the public' who will be able to see them in action and perhaps even buy them at Origins...

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Captain Darlin,

Well, I can understand that a little but these are not discounted like the pre-order games and in some cases, the pre-orders come with the X-Maps. None of the convention games do. Let's be honest no one wants these games here more than us. Second class citizens never, the whole reason we re-did the series the way we have it because of our customers. I also sure that two copies per title are not going to flood the market. This is a larger convention big convention and we need to show what we have done.

David

MichaelCD

It doesn't disappoint me. I have a feeling anyone who wanted the games already pre-ordered and did not gamble many months ago that they'd have what they want at Origins.

sdickes

These games are going to be fantastic and worth the wait. Plus, since it is summer, I have plenty other things I can be doing now anyway.

Hi,
Thanks for the replies!
I stand by my comment. Especially in the case of HoNA where people who got the project off the ground pledging to buy in the beginning should have it to play before the general public...without them putting up no one would get it...
I have only the LnLT WW2 games (and some parts) so in no way am I your biggest customer but as a loyal customer I have bought them all direct from LnL sometimes getting discounts (despite shipping cost to Australia) so all the money goes to LnL. I will continue to do this as it is a great system and I hope doing so hekps its continuation. Depending on how HoNA looks I may have to update some of my older games or buy parts if they are avaiable and I'll do that from LnL.
I hope in future games like HoNA are not announced too early in development to save waiting times. I am so over people saying "I dont mind if it takes longer than announced as long as its good" I'm obviously greedy once sonething is announced I want it ASAP and hope announced dates for release are adhered too :happy:...
I am actually happy to prepay too if that speeds development/printing of game like Kickstarters for example and then pay shipping once they are done.
Getting off my soapbox now...whew...we've just finisned game three of the Nouville campaign and I'll start writing up an AAR...
Cheers!

Last edited:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
All of our customers are important to us and not just the biggest ones. In the case of HONA it was announced way too soon by the old ownership and we would never have announced it in the state it was in. That is the past I can not change. I do pledge to do my best never have that happen again. We made the loyalty system and our pre-order system so no money changes hands until about the time the game is ready to ship. This, of course, will be a little bit a guess but it will keep the gamers money with the gamer and only be given when we are about done. Now we have reduced most international shipping by 40% and up. This will be the final wiping away of the old LnL to the complete new LnLP.

I also hope that all customers know we are here to do care and listen.

David

JLPreiser

I deal with supply chain delays on a daily basis and know how frustrating they can be.
Besides I just purchased Island War and Lee at Gettysburg. I've got some LnL to keep me busy for a bit.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We will have an updated release of Island War now called No Honor in Surrender and that will name new updated maps, rules and counters. These games will also have a print on demand edition. Where we printing the everything including making the counters for you.

David

JiminyJickers

Thanks for the updates David. Looking forward to the games shipping when they arrive!

One question, for the Battle Generators that are in the works, for example, Day of Heroes. They show up in the store at $0. Are we supposed to purchase them now as a pre-order, or wait until later when they show pre-order?