Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Greyhound Dash Axis Planning Aids *Spoiler allert to those playing as Allies*

Daz

I know most of you guys have seen these posted elsewhere, but I thought I would repost them here as it is going to be one of the free scenarios included with the Free game engine pack.
Greyhound-Dash-OOB.jpg

john connor

Daz, was there someplace I could download all this excellent stuff? I thought I already had, way in the past, but that was several computers ago.....

Daz

Thanks for the complement Peter, I have never put it into a pdf before, if that's what you mean?
If you remind me when I come back I'll bundle it up for you.
I am trying not to let the game suck me in again until I get all my problems sorted out at home.
Playing on the PC is like a time warp for me.
An hour vanishes in a blink of an eye, and a day passes in two blinks!
On the plus side, there will be plenty of good reading, and AAR's for me to catch up on when I come back :)

J. van Limpt

Daz, did you ever finish this AAR and if so, did you make it available in a pdf? I'm extremely impressed, as I was with your St. Vith AAR. Best I've ever seen.

Daz

Thanks for the complement J.
I only managed to write up first 3 days of the scenario I'm afraid.
I have placed all the components into a pdf and uploaded it to the resources section here:
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/greyhound-dash-aar.158/

It's not as well presented as the St Vith tutorial AAR, as its predates it by quite a bit and was just an earlier part of the learning curve.
Hope you find it of some use mate.