Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Halloween is coming...

Saunuolis77

Yeah almost the same. Very cold weather and nothing to do. But I was in graveyard with my friend at night just walk around and went home quickly because it was really scary :D

Rydo

Yeah almost the same. Very cold weather and nothing to do. But I was in graveyard with my friend at night just walk around and went home quickly because it was really scary :D
I can only immagine that!

I see you're very young, just as me. What got you into the board wargaming world?

Saunuolis77

I'm 25 actually.. how old are you?
I'm just looking for some information in a lot of forums not just this one. How about you?

Rydo

I'm 25 actually.. how old are you?
I'm just looking for some information in a lot of forums not just this one. How about you?

I started wargaming 8 years ago but was interested and followed wargames since i was 12 on vae victis magazines :)

Barthheart

Staff member
Man you guys are young! I started wargaming in the 1970's... hmmmm…. maybe it's me who's old... :muted:

Barthheart

Staff member
Then there was two more colours, blue and pink. US was always blue and Germans were pink, unless it was an East Front game and then the Germans were blue and the Russians were pink.

Rydo

Then there was two more colours, blue and pink. US was always blue and Germans were pink, unless it was an East Front game and then the Germans were blue and the Russians were pink.
Strange color patterns for the units...pink??

Then what happened...?