Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

HATRS vassal module missing unit!

Rydo

I was working my way trought this vassal module files to port it to tabletop and found a crucial error!

The french 2-6-4-6 forces don't have a shaken side wich should be *-*-2-6 but instead the module give us a german shaken side and into the files the proper shaken immage is missing.

No big deal as i have those immages from another source but i tought it would be nice to share and keep everything perfect.

Rydo out.

BTW He is the guy missing : fr.png

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Actually, there are other mistakes in the Vassal module for the French forces:

1) As Rydo mentionned, the shaken side of the 2-6-4-6/6 French squad depict a shaken German *-*-2-5 squad. It should depict a *-*-2-6 identical to the one posted by Rydo
2) The shaken morale value of the 2-6-4-5 squad (not to be confused with the 2-6-4-5 squad) should be 5, not 4. It's identification in the Armies box should be changed from 2-6-4-5/4 to 2-6-4-5/5
3) There is a 2-5-4-4/5 squad included, depicting a different squad on the back than the front. This unit does not exist in both HATRS and HEP and should simply be removed from the module. Note that is is identified as a 2-5-4-5/5 in the Armies box
4) There is a half-squad identified as 1-4-4-5/5 is the Armies box but using exactly the same graphics (both front and back) as the 1-5-4-5/5. This unit does not exist in both HATRS and HEP and should simply be removed from the module.

Also, in HATRS (not the VASSAL module but the actual game), the shaken side of the 2-6-4-5 squad use the graphics (and values) of the 2-6-4-5 squad shaken side. Fortunately, this has no incidence in the game, as both squads have the same shaken values

Trent Garner

Thanks for the feedback everyone, we really appreciate it! These counters will be corrected/removed in the very near future. Look for an updated module soon!