Have not received 2.2 rules and player aids.

Discussion in 'A Wing and a Prayer - Bombing the Reich' started by Strut6569, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Strut6569

Strut6569 Member

I put in a support ticket requesting the 2.2 rules and player aids for aWaaP. I received and email confirming the receipt of the ticket, and a second email on 6/6/18 asking to confirm my mailing address, which I responded to. On 6/16/18 I received an email that the support ticket was closed.

I have not heard anything else and have not received the items. Can you please confirm that they have been sent and maybe some tracking info.

Thanks!

2. Strut6569

Strut6569 Member

I received my 2.2 rules and player aids! Thanks guys!

3. Rob Veenenberg

I bought the game on 29th of September with a store on a convention. It was sealed. Sadly the rules and Flak/Event chart were both of the older 2.1 edition. I downloaded the 2.2 ed rules, but hate to play with a downloaded chart on thin paper!.

I tried to send in a ticket after registering with Lock en Load, but until now the system refuses to register my request to send me a sturdy 2.2 Flak Hits & Event table .......my adress is: Robert Veenenberg, Dodaarslaan 22, 3645JD Vinkeveen, The Netherlands.

4. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Rob,

I am not following your issue. All you need to do is open a support ticket and the guys will handle it. There no system to register too. If you can post here in our forums you can open a Support Ticket.

David