By David Heath on Nov 21, 2016 at 4:32 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Here are some samples of Heroes of North Africa. Both Ralph Ferrari and Jeff Lewis really double their efforts on this game. The scenarios are going to be something else. Ralph even tested some of them with the LnLT Solo.

You can view the recent samples from our Media area.

Attached Files:

Comments

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by David Heath, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Bryan Anthony
      Bryan Anthony
      Awesome. I can not wait until this is out as I have always liked the sweeping battles of the desert!
    2. joneshowarda
      joneshowarda
      Really looking forward to this!
    3. David Heath
      David Heath
      Thanks Guys,

I know many of you have been waiting for a LONG time for this. I PROMISE going forward the releases will be MUCH faster. I hope you see the production value in this and feel it been worth the wait. We are moving to make LnLT one of the best supported tactical series ever. From our demos, walkthroughs, and player aids.

David
      Renzo Bulli likes this.
    4. Mark Brownell
      Mark Brownell
      What is the expected shipping date for Heroes of North Africa?
    5. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Mike,

I don't have one, but as soon as they are shipping to me I will post it.

David
    6. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Oooh Yeah looking forward to getting this (still) :)...
    7. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Any update with an ETA for HoNA?
    8. Jeff Lewis
      Jeff Lewis
      It'll be here when everything else is. One big mega order is coming in. Over 20 games.
    9. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Well good news about everything becoming available at once is shipping will be at least for only one large parcel for all pre orders...:)...

Was there any further development with an 'Australasian Delivery Centre'?
    10. David Heath
      David Heath
      Not yet they are giving us a lot red tape but we are still on it.
    11. Captain Darling
    12. Jimmy hansen
      Jimmy hansen
      I will be very happy to get this game in my hot little hands!
    13. vsadek
      vsadek
      I am really glad this game is nearing to production finish. Back in the days of Ancien régime I opted (and was charged in advance) for this game in crowdfunding campaign under title: “Heroes of the Mediterranean, Mare Nostrum” as it was known at that point in time (anno 2014.).

I recon I’ll need to open support ticket once actual copies are ready for shipment?
    14. David Heath
      David Heath
      If you have an issue, please open a support ticket, and we will take care of it.

David
      Ty Snouffer likes this.
    15. vsadek
      vsadek
      David, thank you for your reply. Maybe you misunderstand me. I was expressing my concern that early supporters of this project want be left out once actual copies start shipping.

I personally had similar situation with Heroes of Normandy (AKA Band of Heroes) and it was handled swiftly through support ticket by LnL staff.

Regards
    16. David Heath
      David Heath
      The way to make sure you are not is to simply check your store account and your order history. If you do not see it there open a support ticket ASAP and we will correct it. This is the last game that went through the old store prior to us taking over. All games after that are on our new system and should not be an issue.

David
    17. vsadek
      vsadek
      David, thank you for your reply. I checked my order history in store account as suggested and found it there! *Sigh of relief* :cat:

Regards
    18. Alessandro Trovato
      Alessandro Trovato
      I checked in the order history and the game is not there. There is Lee at Gettysburg that i have never ordered. I paid the invoice for HoNA in July 2016 :( I opened a new Ticket for support. BTW , what's the last news about these game?