Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Falklands Vassal Module Released

TerryB

Hi there,

Sorry to trouble you again, but I realised the British L4A4 support weapon token is missing.

Thanks for the great work!
Terry

Trent Garner

Hello Terry,

Thanks for pointing out that missing support weapon counter, it always helps to have another pair of eyes going over everything. I'll get the L4A4 gun added to the module and upload a new version to VASSAL as soon as possible. Hopefully I'll have time to fix this later today.

Trent

TerryB

Excellent news.

Thanks again, Trent. You don't miss these things until you start to set up a scenario.

Keith Tracton

Staff member

Trent Garner

OK, there is a new version v1.8 Falklands module uploaded on the VASSAL site as of this morning. The L4A4 SW has been added, and the British Para MMC counters now have the correct image with matching unit badge. I see why I missed the L4A4, the two counters were on the third counter sheet all by alone, except for one British half-strength MMC, easy enough to overlook after you've been at it for awhile.

FYI - no ETA on this project as yet, but I am working on a v2.0 module that will include digital counter images from LNLP, instead of my original, somewhat grainy, scanned images from the box components. There is also some color variation in the scanned images, unfortunately. The digital images will have much better color matching between the various counters, so everything should appear more uniform on the in-game maps.

Trent