Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

HEROES OF THE GAP

darcone

This is the biggest hole in my game collection other than ring of hills. I did get h&p when it was on sale, in hopes that gap would come!

dom341

Hi,
I would really like to know when you plan to restock HEROES OF THE GAP.

Can you please give us an update?

Van hecke

What's so difficult by sending the files to a printer, put everything in a box, then selling it ? many people want this game to be reprinted. We don't want a new map, counters, or extra scenarios, just buying the original stuff we are looking for since 2 years.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Van

We are working on a few reprints. We found few things that really need to be corrected. We more then want to get this game back into people's hands we just want to do it correctly. I will take a closer second look at it but Jeff Lewis needs to go over it as well.

David

Jeff Lewis

One thing that we have discussed is the best way to get the LnL/WaW crossover content back in print. The big problem is that Honneur et Patrie relies on Heroes of the Gap (World War 3) and then the maps from Heroes of the Blitzkrieg (World War 2). We have considered putting it all together into one Deluxe-style package. I know this is a popular topic, and I think there is a lot of room for more modules that follow the WaW storyline.

William Gray

Another one for a reprint of Heroes of the Gap (and release of Pacific).
Just had my order of Line of fire #15 completed (thank you), so will need HoTG at some point.
All the best.

John Pender

Are you ever going to print any games from the LnL series? HP is waaaaaaay overdue and other than LOF 15 I cant think of a LnL title published since David took over......please corret me if I am wrong?

Hell, I got an email from the company back in Aug that stated HP would be shipping in SEPT 2014.
It was long overdue back then and now two missed deadline later is seems that the game has been put on the back burner while other games are worked on.

Get off the pot and get HP and ST out the door already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a game company, start making the games your customers have already paid for.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi John

The plain and simple answer to your question we are. In March we went to the GAMA Trade Show in Las Vegas and showed the actual games to everyone (dealers) of our new and re-printed/updated games that will start shipping this month. This included Heroes of the Pacific and All Things Zombie Reloaded.

While I was away at the Trade Show we lost our offices. As many of you know the state of Colorado has made marijuana legal and every single building and piece of land that can grow or sell marijuana is being brought up. So we had to move our offices and our printers to a new location before the end of March. It took us until this pass week to get everything back online so hence the delay.

These are the game titles below should start to ship this week.

Dawn's Early Light Red Hammer
Rommel At Galaza
Heroes of the Colosseum
Totensonntag 2nd Edition

Then to be followed in about a month or less
Heroes of the Pacific (We also added an extra map)

All Things Zombie Reloaded
Tank On Tank West Front
Tank On Tank East Front
All Things Zombie Fade to Black

We have sent copies of the games off to Grogheads review so I would expect something soon from them.

We have updated Nations At War White Star Rising to our 2nd Edition rules and is being sent into production. We have also done some updating to White Star Rising Airborne and Operation Cobra. Great job by Sean Druelinger, Jeff Lewis and Blackwell Hird. We will be releasing a PDF edition of the manual online in our resource section. Sean is also completing Stalin Triumph which he feels should be done over the next two months.

As you already know we have started shipping Line of Fire 15 and World At War Compendium Vol. 2. We also released our first computer game series Command Ops 2.

Matt Lohse is completing the 2nd edition rules on World At War The Untold Stories with Jeff Lewis getting Mare Nostrum. We are taking PreOrders to reprint games like Heroes of the Gap but will NOT be charging anything until they have enough funding to be printed.

I am personally sorry for these delays and I understand you want these games but I won't produce things I am not happy with. I founded and ran Matrix Games the same way and the results tell the story. Everything we are doing and we mean everything is being printed right here in Colorado. The counters are nice and thick and the production is top of the line. I not going to say everything is perfect but I am sure you will be happy with what we are producing.

dom341

When are you going to restock Heroes of the Gap?
Before I start off, I admit that I don't frequent the forum. I logged in today to check for news on some preorders I have been patiently waiting for.

I see that HEROES OF THE GAP is discontinued????

Just so I'm sure I understand.

LNL is not going to reprint the game correct?

darcone

Before I start off, I admit that I don't frequent the forum. I logged in today to check for news on some preorders I have been patiently waiting for.

I see that HEROES OF THE GAP is discontinued????

Just so I'm sure I understand.

LNL is not going to reprint the game correct?

darcone

Gap is discontinued, being upgraded to a new edition (Heroes Against The Red Star?) that combines Gap and H&P. It's a good thing. Plus if you've preorders Gap you get the x-maps as a bonus. If you have seen any of the reviews of Heroes of the Pacific or Heroes of Normandy, then you can see that this is a great thing.