Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

High losses of generic transport vehicles in mot and mech units??

zardoz

I am talking about my experiences from playing CO#1.

For my feel the losses of generic troop-transport-vehicles in especially motorized units when performing prepared actions like assaults or probes were too high.
I´d expect that commanders would leave vulnerable and precious trucks behind in a relatively save and covered area rather than involve them in close- and mid-range offensive movements. Most of the german (at least) models (trucks) had no mounted weaponry nor amour, so there was no sense to use them for a purpose other than transports.

@ Devs: were there any changes about this subject since CO#1?
Any veteran from CO#1 share my opinion?
Any similar valuation from people playing CO#2?

Kurt

Hi zardoz , this problem persists in CO2 , however Dave is currently working on " sequential tasking " and " mounted operations " which when complete will alleviate this issue . Have you moved over to CO2 yet ?

zardoz

Hi zardoz , this problem persists in CO2 , however Dave is currently working on " sequential tasking " and " mounted operations " which when complete will alleviate this issue . Have you moved over to CO2 yet ?

Howdy Kurt,

thx for answering! I got CO#2, but didnt play it yet. I had to abandon my old PC lately and currently use a laptop. Also have a lot RL things to do atm. I hope to find time later this year to start with CO#2.