Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

How not to teach a new player how to play!

Rydo

The horrors.

Today i played with a friend who was a newbie to the system. I managed to explain infantry combat in one hour and we were ready to play.

We played Assault on Vireville and I ( as the Germans ) activated the event.

Later on i moved an entire stack ( 3 squads, 2 SWs, 1 leader ) and a very deadly shot from my opponent managed to shake all of them.

I hoped for a miss as time was running low and i needed those men to the frontlines.

But no, all shaken and then a hero meleed the hell out of them.

I've lost but with three objectives out of the four needed. The game was uncertain till the end.

Very fun game! I hope he've learned to never stack like i've done :)

Little time left may cause you stress and stupid thinkings. Stay calm and focused till the end...

...and never stack.

Ron Belcher

The leader was ineffective !? This comes to a surprise to me. As I figured the Leader would help with rallying amongst other necessary qualities.... a true heart breaker.

Rydo

The leader was ineffective !? This comes to a surprise to me. As I figured the Leader would help with rallying amongst other necessary qualities.... a true heart breaker.
The leader was the first to break!!

A US Airborne full squad+M1919 can break even the more stronger man alive :happy: