Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Starter Kit - Tabletop Simulator IS AVAIBLE! [ Downloadable! ]

MacMarkus69

Hi Rydo,
I'm sitting on the fence for Tabletop Simulator for quite a while - I missed the last discount on steam (some days ago), but your stuff here makes even the full price TTS a good buy!!
I am very interested in this - really a nice piece of work you are presenting here...
Mac

Rydo

Hi Rydo,
I'm sitting on the fence for Tabletop Simulator for quite a while - I missed the last discount on steam (some days ago), but your stuff here makes even the full price TTS a good buy!!
I am very interested in this - really a nice piece of work you are presenting here...
Mac
Last night i fully finished it, there could be more tricks like the ones my friend showed me that basically allow you to be able to get a half squad from a full one by just clicks instead to have to manually put the half on the board but it will require a full rework of the module and i think i've done enough.

I can make it downloadable even now but i first wanted a final test with Nick to have a final opinion of the whole project but again, 100% done.

I've added tables, charts, skill cards, scenario cards, everything.

About the price of TTS...i was lucky to grab it at 9.99 but to be honest i would have purchased it at 19,99. It is a lot? It depends, to me not that much because now you can play boardgames more easier that vassal and also they look better and you have better control.
Just to tell you, yesterday night, i was hoping for Nick to show up for a match, sadly he wasn't able to meet for a game soo i decided, out of nowhere, to play a fast Assault on Vireville. I set up the game in 5 mins and had one hour of entertainment.
It is very user friendly and mod can be done easily. I fully intend to support it and make more Ln'L modules for private use.
You can connect easily and play online with other peoples. With just a decent grapich and 3d software you can make every boardgame ever created in an easy way. Of course it will take time ( this project took me almost four days full time ) but it is definitevly worth it!

9.99? Get it at once!
19.99? Think better about it but you have my words that more Ln'L related stuff will be done for it by my part.

Also if you get it you can play with me, Nick or every other Ln'L fan out there!

What would you do? :)

MacMarkus69

...just bought it... :finger:

I am looking forward to receiving an info about how to give your stuff a go...

MacMarkus69

Thanks to you and Nick!

TTS is really great - I immediately started with some other stuff I am thinking about for some time now.