Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from LnLP

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnL Christmas 2017_1.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Lock 'n Load Publishing is closing out 2017 and once again thank you for making this year our best. We will be closed for the Holidays from December 23rd, until January 3rd, 2018.

The LnLP support team will be on limited duty during this time so our response time may be longer than normal. January 2018 we have some great announcements to start off the new year.

We thank you for your business and pray God richly blessing upon you and your family during this Christmas and New Year season.

LnLP Team

Rydo

Merry Christmas to you all Ln'L and Community!

I hope 2018 will bring us Heroes of Grenada and i hope Mr. Ty Snouffer will find the strenght to host another session of Play by Forum that was very successful in terms of both visual and replies and fun! You're hearing Ty?!?

Also thanks to Mr.Barthearth for following the PBF with me and Starman for joining us hoping to see them both when a new session will be hosted!

Also we have to mention Mr. Steve Overton for his updates on Fire Team ( we want it )!

Notable mentions are the Artist David Julien for listening to me on facebook ( you're a kind soul ) and Mr. Ralph Ferrari that showed me this forum!

And all the lost players that ask for help in the rules sections, may the light guide your way! ;)

See you!!!