Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mission 3 Scenario Question.....

Devin Heinle

Administrator
Staff member
Scenario 3 has a special rule that there are 2 Low Power nodes. You roll on those nodes to see if they are 'useable'...but I cant find any reference to what using them could do or what the effects are.

Also....Zero-G nodes. All units that don't have the Zero-G trait in a Zero-G node are at -1AP for Skill checks. Zero-G troops are the only ones who have that trait. And that's the only trait they have. They don't even have the Advance skill so that limits their usefulness to just really only combat in Zero-G environs. They are hampered in regular gravity nodes by lacking the Advance skill. Or am I reading this wrong

Thanks for the assist in advance!

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
ah, useable means you can move from that node to the connected indoor Node. So if A is Useable, you can move from A to the connected Indoor Node. If that's unclear I can address the wording. As to the Zero-G Teams, you are correct, they are a highly specialized unit. They are the only unit with the Zero-G Skill, and since its a unique skill, like computer or Repair, its the only one they train in. No other Basic Unit has a unique skill. So for Nodes that require Advance, they will not be able to participate in Node Resolution, you are correct.

Devin Heinle

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhh ok..I can see the meaning of that now. I think I was looking to deep into some other meaning rather than just the node being able to be traversed. Makes more sense now.

And Im glad I managed to understand Zero G infantry! Always afraid Im missing something

Thanks!