Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Module and Solo Rules PDFs

Jp1971

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere. I searched but wasn't able to find an answer.

Are there currently plans to release specific module books (e.g. Heroes of the Nam) and the Solo Rules in PDF? If not, I'd like to request that they be made available in some manner digitally.

It would be great to have some of the minor errata addressed. Also, I live in a small apartment in Brooklyn and being able to reference rules on a tablet would make it much easier to play solo at the dining room table.

Thanks!
Jameson

Starman

The solo rules would be no use without the cards and charts.

The module rules would be great for those of us who bought the original games but only a few of the new latest editions. I cannot see that impacting LnLpublishing in any way but good for its followers and may even temp some to buy the expansions , as they are not really modules anymore.

I would love to see a list of updates to any charts , not the charts just any changes from 3-4.21 , I doubt if thereare many so again I don't feel that would impact LnLpublishing negatively.