Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New countersheets

Qwirz

Hi all!
I have some doubt on the new countersheets, LoF#15 style.
The first back layer peels out easily. You have (of course) not to punch out the counters pushing with your fingers.
But the cutter blade, though thin, is thick enough to have not enough room between the counter and the sheet, and it leaves a small (really small indeed)crease on the counter.
Since I saw that HoP or ATZ:R will have the same type of countersheets, so making me suppose that this will be the new LnL standard, can someone give me suggestions on how punch the counters in the best way?
Thanks

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Qwurz

Line of Fire #15 counters are from our old printer. HOTP and ATZ:R are all from us and will not have this issue. Here are some pictures I took at my desk just a few minutes ago. Sorry the pictures are not better. Now if your counters for LOF #15 are not good please open a support ticket and send some pictures and we will of course replace it.

David

Attachments

• ATZ-R-1.JPG
    ATZ-R-1.JPG
    568.6 KB · Views: 25
  • ATZ-R-2.JPG
    ATZ-R-2.JPG
    499.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ATZ-R-3.JPG
    ATZ-R-3.JPG
    494.8 KB · Views: 23

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey Qwirz,

Could you please post up a picture of the counter sheet so we can see the counter attachment points?

Cheers!

The ONLY attached point should be the bottom center. Here are some HOTP counters again taken minutes ago on my desk so they are far from perfect pictures.

David

Attachments

• HOTP-1.JPG
    HOTP-1.JPG
    504.2 KB · Views: 18
  • HOTP-2.JPG
    HOTP-2.JPG
    513.5 KB · Views: 17
  • HOTP-3.JPG
    HOTP-3.JPG
    542 KB · Views: 16

Qwirz

Hi Dave!
Thanks for the pictures.
It looks like you can push your counters out just with the finger.
Thanks for the support ticket offer but for a bunch of counters it doesn't matter!
(...and the tickets are not always answered so fast.....;) )
Happy to see the new countersheets imroved!

@Cpt. Darling: I have already punched my LoF Counters so I can't take any more picture.....

Stefano G.

Hello Qwirz,
nice to read you here :D ..i also own LOF15 counters and, next time we meet, i can make you see my counters (but i remember a little issue like your :rolleyes: ).

Thank David for counters preview...i can not wait to punch them out!! :)