Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New Expansions

Trent Garner

Glad to hear there will be more maps. A little disappointed there will not be more unit counters, especially 1-2 more infantry units.
Still, looking forward to more content and new battlefields to conquer.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Trent,

The previous LnLP owner use to make expansions that required one or sometimes two other games to play. These expansions games could even require different games from different time periods, a Modern expansion could need WW2 game, etc. One of the first things the current LnLP team decided to do was end this practice.

Going forward we decided to make any expansion game require only one game, in the same time period. We also decided that any expansion that could be turned a complete game would be.

So since Hell Frozen Over can work using all the counters already available in Heroes of the Pacific, we decided to make it an expansion. This helps in keeping the prices down of our expansions and expand games you already have purchased at a lower price. I posted this before but I feel this is a good place to post it again. A core game is any Lock 'n Load Tactical game with the word Heroes in the title. A core game is a complete game and requires nothing else to play.

We are going to release additional core games and expansions games in the Pacific for LnLT in the coming months. Our bottom line is we want LnLT to be the best looking and most supported tactical game series available.

David

Trent Garner

I can appreciate your decision regarding expansions on many levels, plus it makes good business sense. Low prices are a good thing, as well as simplifying the purchase decisions customers need to make. Thanks for the insight!

Trent

coopman

You can always make your own counters if you want to add to the available units that came with the game.

Trent Garner

That is very true, PnP counters are definitely an option. It will play havoc with my OCDs because they don't exactly match the originals...

In the meantime, we can have as many infantry units as we want in Tank on Tank Digital scenarios, so I'll be satisfied with that for now.

Trent