Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Order ID: 17761. I ordered a game but get an error when I try to download it.

Order ID: 17761. I ordered a game but get an error when I try to download it.

I ordered Tank on Tank West Front for Windows digital. I go to the download area but when I click on the download icon I get this error:

The webpage cannot be found

I have a similare problem. Ordered and paid for my digital bundle package, but can´t find any place to download it from. The link I received just end up on a page with not options to download games.

Not a good start!

BK

Hello BK,

I can find the downloads area. It is just that the icon for downloading the game points to nothing.
When you login, on the store page (http://store.lnlpublishing.com), you should see an Account tab on the far right of the Red horizontal bar. Mouse over that and a dropdown menu should appear. In that menu is 'Downloads". Click that and it should take you to where you can download your game. Click on the little blue and white cloud icon to download (that is where my problem is).

Please let me know how it goes.

Dan

Last edited:
I think it could be a database problem as this is one of the errors I get:

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.tank-on-tank/TankOnTankModuleWestfrontSetup.zipBF8D8B8A865F7378M/MDZ4FORwuEQiw/c0fDbxEwYr40RfW67nk8fVW4CmlP+3QI+Bt+S+Zdo+xIrVgLiE0EiDXf+pc=

I opened a support ticket last night but it is taking forever for them to get back to me. I think this publisher might be a bedroom operation run by one guy in his pajamas.

Hello BK,

I can find the downloads area. It is just that the icon for downloading the game points to nothing.
When you login you should see an Account tab on the far right of the Red horizontal bar. Mouse over that and a dropdown menu should appear. In that menu is 'Downloads". Click that and it should take you to where you can download your game. Click on the little blue and whit cloud icon to download (that is where my problem is).

Please let me know how it goes.

Dan
Here is what I see then:
"You have no downloads or serial keys to display at this time"

Did not help a lot :)