Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Proofing errors on LNLT books

Mark Drake

Posted these on LNL Company Support page at Consimworld forums.

Received the LNLT Compendium vol.4 today and really like to try out many of the scenarios in there I have not seen before.

I do have some questions on what appears to be some proofing errors.

1--the entire Scenarios section says Lock N Load Tactical Compendium vol. 2 at top of each scenario page.

2--six scenarios all have the same location and date (Van Tuong Peninsula , August 18,1965);know this is incorrect for scenario Snatch and Grab on page 81.

3--Snatch and Grab also lists components as coming from Heroes of the Nam, but playing pieces should be from Day of Heroes.

4--Yankee Hammer scenario introduction uses same introduction found on scenario Thundering Hooves.This scenario also describes Fulder Gap (should this be Fulda Gap?) Also states in Victory Conditions that building hexes are in Bergengipfel (from old Heroes of the Gap map) but shows map being used as one from Heroes Against the Red Star (where Bergengipfel has been changed to another name.)

Found one in Compendium vol.2:

1--scenario Day of the Zed has same date and location as previous scenario A Very Long Night. (DotZ should be in Nevada??)

And one in HotN Module Rules and Scenarios book:

1--page 45, scenario lists maps used as 1,2,5,and 9. The map diagram at bottom of page shows two of map 2 being used. (If it is map 5,then how is map 5 setup then???)

Wanted to point these out so LNL can make the necessary corrections to future printings of these three booklets.

If interested am willing to proofread any future LNLT items that are upcoming.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Mark, can you identify those 6 scenarios in LNLT Compendium vol.4 that have the same Location and Date. I only have three:
* Operation Starlite (rightly so)
* On Patrol
* Snakes in the Garden
* Stay Behind

Mark Drake

Stephane,

Should be 5 scenarios total,the four you listed plus Snatch and Grab.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
OK thanks Mark. My copy of LNLT Compendium Vol. 4 has the correct info for Snatch and Grab but not the other ones