Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Shipping Turnaround?

Panzerbush

What is the usual turnaround time for shipments of orders? I ordered Heroes of Normandy Sunday night (let's just call it Monday), received an order confirmation, but no sign of a shipment notice. I'm just giving this a little nudge as I'm quite anxious to get my hands on this fantastic looking game!

Thanks!

Eternal

I made my order on January 18 and until now my order has not shipped. What happens when you send an order?

Cantatta

Well, not to disappoint, but shipping has been rather slow, from my own personal experience. I ordered Line of Fire #15 on January 22nd, it arrived at my house just this afternoon. Looks like about two weeks total right now. They have been swamped with orders recently, especially after offering the free printed demos, which have received an overwhelming response from customers. Add to that the recently arrived pre-ordered games like LnLT Falklands and Motherland and you can imagine how busy the shipping department is right now.

Have patience, it is a good thing when demand is high like this. It spells potentially good things for the future of the company and games we all love so much. I am still waiting to receive a shipping notice on a copy of the Falklands game, which charged my CC on January 11th. It was a pre-order, however, so I understand it may take some time to get it shipped out.

Panzerbush

Many thanks for your response, Cantatta. Yes, it's a very good sign that there is such high demand. I wish all the best for the success of this company. I anxiously await Heroes of Normandy and my pre-orders for the other LnLT games. Thanks again for giving me some perspective on the shipping situation.

Cheers!