Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Simple Spotting Question

Slack

We played our first game today. A simple question arose that I am probably making too difficult. Is a moving unit automaically spotted despite being in a terrain feature? I know the rule states units "marked with a Moved counter" are auto spotted, but dont you marked the unit at the end of the move? In other words, if a unit moves to a building hex from a woods hex and then prodees to move elsewhere is that building hex auto spotted? Thanks and I am sure this will not be the only dumb question I have.

Keith T

We played our first game today. A simple question arose that I am probably making too difficult. Is a moving unit automaically spotted despite being in a terrain feature? I know the rule states units "marked with a Moved counter" are auto spotted, but dont you marked the unit at the end of the move? In other words, if a unit moves to a building hex from a woods hex and then prodees to move elsewhere is that building hex auto spotted? Thanks and I am sure this will not be the only dumb question I have.
I believe you mark it before the move

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk