Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Swift and Bold "Sniper's Den" scenario question

adamr

Hello,
I've got a question about 2-level hex (steeple) on map 15I5 - scenario placement puts sniper in that position. How many other units (squads, support weapons, leaders) can be placed in that hex? According to stacking limits - 3 squads (or equivalent), 2 vehicles and two SMC. In that case is it possible to place - beside sniper - leader and three squads with support weapons?

If yes, Germans are able to obliterate British forces before they can enter board 15.

Last edited:

Jeff Lewis

I can't speak for the scenario designer, but I would have limited the stacking limit in the Steeple. That said, it's not. That said, I think if you put all your eggs in one basket, as the German player, and you don't have many, you will lose this scenario every time--to an experienced player. Read the Victory Conditions.

When we have played this scenario we play as only a single man counter i.e. the sniper fits in the confined spaces of a steeple...when I look at pictures of steeples belfries etc they aren't that big we go with the common sense approach, 30 guys with MGs hmmm...think not :)...