By David Heath on Feb 15, 2017 at 12:42 AM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Comments

Discussion in 'Tank On Tank Digital' started by David Heath, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Trent Garner
      Trent Garner
      I have voted for this to get green lighted (green-lit?) on Steam. It would be great to see all LNLP digital games on Steam, eventually, it is definitely my favorite platform for video games and digital board games. Best of luck!
      IckieStickie likes this.
    2. Theron Daniel Huffman
      Theron Daniel Huffman
      Tank on Tank is a great game. I bought it here a few days ago and although I had problems actually getting the game (It wouldn't download due to the fact that I had two user accounts) I am glad I bought it. That said if I had known that this game was going to be released on Steam I would have waited to get it on Steam as Steam is my main platform. Before I bought it I asked on Twitter or Facebook if this game was going to be on Steam, but I never got an answer (I never get a response from this company on twitter or Facebook).

Anyway, will I be able to get a Steam key?
    3. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Theron,

We are trying to get the Tank On Tank Digital Greenlight approved so there is no promise yet of it being on Steam.

David
    4. Theron Daniel Huffman
      Theron Daniel Huffman
      Well, I'll give my vote. Hope you get in before Steam discontinues Greenlight.
    5. David Heath
      David Heath
      Keep spreading the word we are getting close. Thank you all for your support.

David
    6. IckieStickie
      IckieStickie
      Shared,Posted and Voted!and asked a handfull of friends specifically to hit Vote!:) hope that helps.
    7. David Heath
      David Heath
      Thank you very much.
    8. David Heath
      David Heath
      Well if you have not heard the news Tank On Tank Digital has been Greenlit and we are in the process of getting it ready for Steam. Let me thank everyone for making this possible.

David
    9. Trent Garner
      Trent Garner
      This is great news, congratulations! I'll pass the word along to my steam friends list.
    10. julio alberto moro
      julio alberto moro
      When it comes out in steam, will it be worth the key we have from the online store?
    11. Theron Daniel Huffman
      Theron Daniel Huffman
      Hi, I see that Tank on Tank is released on Steam, and for a lot less than the $25.00 I paid (for only the Windows version) on Lock 'n Load's store. Considering that if one wanted both the Windows and Mac versions... from Lock 'n Load it would cost $50.00, but only $15.00 on Steam. THAT is a very big difference.

I hope I can get a Steam key?
    12. David Heath
      David Heath
      Steam key will be made available in the near future. We have having a system put in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    13. Theron Daniel Huffman