Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Ultrawide screen resolutions?

Txema

Does the game suport ultrawide screen resolutions (aspect ratio 21:9, resolution 2560 x 1080)

Is it comfortable to play the game use these ultrawide screen resolution monitors?

Thanks for your help !

Txema

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Don't know is the best answer I can give. I don't have such a monitor to test it on. In theory the move to dialogs will mean they should work regardless of screen size. The actual battlemap though may experience a problem with the replication of the bitmap background we use to fill in the edges if the battlemap window is bigger than the content. As I said I can't test that here. It would be a case of having to try it and see what happens. The worst thing that could happen though in such cases is that the edges would be drawn partly with the bitmap and partly black. But even so it should still function OK. If that were to occur we could update the background fill bitmap. Probably would need to provide two bitmaps because it would use a bit of ram for that size and I'd rather not afflict that overhead on everyone who doesn't need it. So that would require a code change. But it's do-able.