Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

UNZIP C02Command PACK

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hi Richard. Am I correct in assuming you are trying to unzip the "Commander Pack"? If so, this is a bundle of five modules. Can you right click on one of the zip files and choose Unzip from the context menu. This will work if you have Winzip installed. If you don't you will need to choose Extract file from the WINRAR submenu.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Richard,

The Commander pack and all the modules have no applications. They are just data. You must install the CO2 Core engine first and then install the modules. I suspect that you may not have the latest CO2 Core engine. It's a bit hard for me to see what is already installed on your machine at the moment. Can you please provide me with a screen dump of what the interface looks like for you using the Commander Pack.

To make a screen dump, hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This copies the screen to the clipboard. Open a paint program (MS Paint will do.) Paste the clipboard into it. Save as jpg file. Upload here.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks Richard. I should have been more specific. What I really was after was a screen dump of the actual game when you play it. What I am looking for is to confirm the build number you are using. That appears at the bottom right corner of the game screen.

I suspect you have multiple versions of the Core engine on your machine and that perchance the file associations have not been properly updated to use the latest version.