Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Vae Victis scenarios

Doug2017

Hi,

Are the English translations of the two scenarios from Vae Victis magazine (#54 & #55) still available?

#54: Spoiling Attack
#55: Ambush of Company 4

Thanks,
Doug

Rydo

Hi,

Are the English translations of the two scenarios from Vae Victis magazine (#54 & #55) still available?

#54: Spoiling Attack
#55: Ambush of Company 4

Thanks,
Doug
I think we can easily translate them. I have issue 54, would be easy to remake it in english alongside countersheet if people wants it.

I don't have issue 55, there is a scenario there too? I just have vehicles counters from that one.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The ones I have are not only a translation but a conversion to LNL, meaning you don't need Vae Victis counters to play them IIRC. Let me see if I can get persmission to post them

Rydo

The ones I have are not only a translation but a conversion to LNL, meaning you don't need Vae Victis counters to play them IIRC. Let me see if I can get persmission to post them
Never heard of them, what counters they use if not the vv ones?

Either way, since you appear to have more ready stuff i will not bother making a pdf file.

Thank you!