Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Ver 5.0 PDF

Txema

I just got home, after getting off the plane from Origins convention. I could not upload from the hotel but I tried. I will eat something and do my best to get it up tonight.

David

Hi David,

Any news on the uploading the 5.0 PDF?

Thanks in advance!

Txema

WargameHQ

<strike>I suspect something is up with his mom. He mentioned her health and he hasn’t been responding to Twitter, this forum, or BGG threads where folks are asking. Hope all is well and it’s just lingering “con crud” he’s recuperating from these last few days.'</strike>

David updated the Starter Kit for 5.0, but oddly not the Rulebook. Still hovering and wearing out that refresh button!

Last edited:

WargameHQ

This is fantastic. Thanks so much for getting this posted. I picked up HOTN and HOTP just before the rules were announced so I've been anxiously awaiting these to learn on the new 5.0 rules and both the rules and the MANY supporting documents/videos is going to make this a pleasure. Thank you.