Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

WE need this for LnL

Jim Miller

"Not sure how far I want to take it."
  1. Your wiki? No?
  2. Then the full monty like the PG site, all the way, all the bells and whistles, etc.!!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!:woot::woot::woot:

Definitely agree on that. As a frequent PG player that uses the HQ site regularly, something like this is definitely lacking for LnLT. I have been considering getting into LnLT, as the scale is a bit smaller and I've always enjoyed CC and COH. Frankly, if an all-encompassing site like PG-HQ, which is the epitome of a great gaming site, were available, I would have jumped in already.

Nick DelCorpo

I was an web developer but any Object Oriented Programming, I would need help, I can handle most of the scripting languages. As for as graphics, I would need a guy who's good with GIMP or PS maybe another coder and we could have it done in a few months. That all depends on the teams dedication and time management. Definitely doable. Maybe take a drip one day up to Colorado see the company one day. IT's far from Phoenix though, though closer then New Jersey! I already have domains and a server im not using we could use for the build before going live. But this all cost money and I don't know how valuable this project is to the company. A lot of the development would be done volunteer out of the love the men have for the game(me included). BTW as an aside I am still not able to "pre-order" Hell Frozen Over. I was told I have 12 days but on day 12 it was gone. I know I'm a procrastinator but I was one of the original supporter of the title. :) BTW David, Your Doing Great! Edit- Hell Frozen Over on its way :)

Last edited:

Nick DelCorpo

Definitely agree on that. As a frequent PG player that uses the HQ site regularly, something like this is definitely lacking for LnLT. I have been considering getting into LnLT, as the scale is a bit smaller and I've always enjoyed CC and COH. Frankly, if an all-encompassing site like PG-HQ, which is the epitome of a great gaming site, were available, I would have jumped in already.
I also play PG and Love that site, it make the game soooo much more enjoyable and interactive with the community. That site kept that game going when a certain owner was killing his company.