Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What's Coming in the World At War 85 Series

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Since Storming the Gap includes "older editions of Eisenbach Gap", is there any advantage to trying to hunt down a deluxe copy of Eisenbach Gap now? Or will the entire thing basically be included in Storming the Gap?

Will Storming the Gap be the entry product, or Untold Battles?

The entire thing will be included. Wearing my hat of Scenario Text integrator: Eisenbach Gap Deluxe includes the original Eisenbach Gap game (6 scenarios) as well as the Death of the 1st Panzer module (6 more scenarios), and (uniquely) two additional bonus scenarios for the West Germans units. We will be integrating all 14 scenarios into Storming the Gap.

We have stated previously - but we are happy to state it again! - each game will be standalone. So you can enter the series where you wish. :) Roughly speaking (subject to change!), Timeline-ways, Storming the Gap covers the initial invasion of West Germany; next, Blood and Fury is currently slated for 37 scenarios, from the battles for the Bridges over the Rhine, to the Northern front and Sweden; then, Untold Battles will be very large as well, as it covers the Soviet advance through other portions of West Germany than Blood and Fury, as well as the advance into the Low Countries and France, all in 32 scenarios.

America Breached and Strike Force Africa: see above in the first post by David. :)

Thanks for your interest!!

So, if I have America Conquered and the Texas War of Independence, is the only difference between them and America Breached the maps and the rules?

Keith Tracton

Staff member
So, if I have America Conquered and the Texas War of Independence, is the only difference between them and America Breached the maps and the rules?
So far, though I cannot speak to counters as yet myself focusing on scenaris. I can say that as I progress and the scenario format evolves that some scenarios may end up with cleaned up parts such as Victory Conditions and Scenario Special Rules. That has happened quite frequently as I have been rewriting the Storming the Gap scenarios of late. I am not up to America Breached as yet, but i can not see those scenarios as being different. And of course the storyline in the scenarios will be COMPLETELY different.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

So far, though I cannot speak to counters as yet myself focusing on scenaris. I can say that as I progress and the scenario format evolves that some scenarios may end up with cleaned up parts such as Victory Conditions and Scenario Special Rules. That has happened quite frequently as I have been rewriting the Storming the Gap scenarios of late. I am not up to America Breached as yet, but i can not see those scenarios as being different. And of course the storyline in the scenarios will be COMPLETELY different.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Keith,

Thanks for the reply. It gives me something to think about.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Scott,

The counters are also going to be redone. The font just makes this a need to so many of the players. As for the two games stated above you do not need to purchases anything to play what you have with our new rules.

David

Hi Scott,

The counters are also going to be redone. The font just makes this a need to so many of the players. As for the two games stated above you do not need to purchases anything to play what you have with our new rules.

David

David,

Thanks. I'm just trying to keep the compulsive collector lurking inside of me at bay....

Regards,

Scott Chisholm

rastamann

I think I won't be able to keep my compulsive thing at bay. I'm totally psyched about the upcoming new edition :D

Crossroads

Pre-ordered Untold Stories :) Here's hoping it will be of the new 2nd Ed fold but I am not going to complain either way.

MichaelCD

TXBlackRifle said:
I'm very excited by this news. I can't wait to see all these titles back in print.

Do you know at this time if preorders for The Untold Stories will be converted to preorders for The Untold Battles when those preorders go live?
We have not made that decision but most likely yes.
I searched but did not see anything so has this decision been made, yet? Thanks.

Eternal

What's the next game will be released? It will be a game of a series of Lock 'n Load Tactical or World at War? And it will release in October?

Hello,

These are good news. There are few wishes from my side:

more support weapons for infantry, not only anti tanks rockets,
specially grenade launcher or heavy MG´s (with HE numbers)

new formations: german infantry with different transporters, stronger French Legion infantry,
british commandos or paratroopers, US 101st air-mobile or 82nd paratrooper ..

new fronts: alps with Austria, Italy and Switzerland, south-east-europe with Yugoslavia, Romania,
Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey

At end my best wishes for the realisation of the new games,
Juan d A

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Ok, where to start,

There will be no game released this year, and we are planning to release all of the series all at once. New games in the series (except Strike Force Africa) will follow a normal production schedule.

The reboot release of the WaW85 we are going to release them all at once on day one. Once, all the games components are ready for print such as the maps, counters, rules, etc. We are going to offer a have special deal.

We are going to charge one low price for the entire set of games in the series. So you won't receive one game but all five games at the same time. The plan is to charge somewhere between $100.00 - $150.00 for the whole five-game series. Anyone who owns some or all of the older edition games can get all the new editions at a low price. The timeline will be quick since we are doing all the pre-production work upfront and will only need to print the games. Our turn-around time to from funded to your hands should not be more than ninety days.

To be clear, this plan is not a promise, and we are still looking into it. But I feel confident we can do this and make sure the production is top notch since all the work is being done upfront and not after the fact. LnLP has always been about supporting the gamers who have purchased from us before and not leaving them behind.

We have been working on this series for a long time now making this quick turn-around possible and if you have purchased any of our newer games or re-releases you already know what we can do.

Now we need to know what you think of the idea.

David

Jesse Lopez

I'm new to wargaming. I used to play a lot of RTS games on the computer. I was really into Command and Conquer, but one of my favorites was World in Conflict and I recently played the Wargame Series. I found this series online and decided to give it a shot but I couldn't find Eisenbach gap which is where I wanted to start. I started saving up for America conquered but after seeing this thread I got really excited for the reboot. From what I've heard the production quality coming out has improved. I got Red Hammer recently to hold me over until the rebbot comes out. Hearing that everything is coming out all at once renewed my excitement. Sign me up and take my money.