By David Heath on Aug 19, 2017 at 4:10 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

LnLP-Shippments1.jpeg

When Do The Games Ship - We expect them to start leaving the warehouse this Tuesday or Wednesday. We are giving anyone with a pre-orders a chance to review their orders and have us correct any issues. The games are being boxed and labeled currently so there should be no delays. Our Euro customers orders will take a little bit longer with us sending them to Second Chance Games first.

We like you to post pictures of you and your games when they arrive and the one we like the most we will award an extra 15% discount code good on any future order in the next 12 months.

David

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information from LnL' started by David Heath, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Craig Smith
      Craig Smith
      David, will you reply here once you've finished shipping all the preorders? I'm not really concerned when I get mine, but I would like to have an idea of when I should start being concerned, since mine doesn't appear to have shipped yet. My order is still in "Completed" status. Thanks!
      David K. van Hoose likes this.
    2. Ron Belcher
      Ron Belcher
      I found that when my order shows "Completed" status, that means they have it boxed/packaged and ready to be picked up by your select shipper (USPS / FedEx / UPS). Once they pick it up, they will scan it and add their tracking information. Now, once that is done, you will receive an email with the tracking number (most likely you will get that email from the shipper BEFORE LnLP updates your order information with the tracking number). As is my case now. I chose FedEx and that is how it is going for me. So far, from Colorado to central California (Fresno/Clovis), my package is in Salt Lake, UT ... Hope this insight helps you. -Ron B.
    3. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      My order has been showing the "Completed" status since 8/22 the day after I finalized my order so I'm not sure that is what it means but it could be. Any way I really hope it hasn't been waiting on UPS (my selected shipper) since that date. Any way I opened a support ticket last Thursday 9/7, the guys are working it and did confirm my "order is packed and waiting for pickup" but even that was almost seven days ago. BTW when did you finalize your order? David v.H.
    4. Ron Belcher
      Ron Belcher
      My order was placed on 8/24 and completed in 24 hours afterwards. -Ron B.
      David K. van Hoose likes this.
    5. Craig Smith
      Craig Smith
      I finalized mine on 8/18, and I'm pretty sure it's been in Completed status since shortly after that.
    6. joshcoady
      joshcoady
      Mine was completed on 8/16 .. do I get a prize ;)

Hoping it ships soon (or could I pretty please add some stuff to it?)
    7. JiminyJickers
      JiminyJickers
      Mine has also shown completed for at least a few weeks now. I'm in New Zealand so not sure if that is why it is delayed but I thought all orders should have been shipped by now, according to some David's posts recently.
    8. Craig Smith
      Craig Smith
      Any updates on the domestic orders...? The last post said they were expected to be done by Mon-Tues this week.
    9. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      I'm thinking the Redball express made a few wrong turns as it's making it's way across around North America ... :)
    10. David Heath
      David Heath
      Your order David should leave on Monday.

David
      Ron Belcher likes this.
    11. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      At least from my point of view not all orders have shipped. Maybe mine will get on the Redball express Monday.
    12. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi David,

There was a glitch on your order and for that I am sorry. I personally took care of it with the warehouse manager.

David
    13. Falkon00
      Falkon00
      David,

Any updated estimate on a completion for the rest of the domestic orders?
    14. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      David -

Thank you for the phone call and the updated status for my order yesterday. Also I wanted to thank you and your team in advance for all the effort to detail in ensuring my order will be packed completely along with shipping Monday 9/18/2017. I'm looking forward to un-boxing the games and getting them on my game table.

David
      Ron Belcher likes this.
    15. David Ross
      David Ross
      I am likewise waiting on an order from several weeks ago. Not mad, and I can be patient. Just ready to push some chits.

Update: Got'em!
      Last edited: Sep 23, 2017 at 6:40 AM
      joshcoady likes this.
    16. David K. van Hoose
      David K. van Hoose
      David and crew just wanted to let you know that FedEx Ground just delivery my order. Thank you so very much, pictures attached. I plan on checking out the games this weekend.

David

Attached Files:

Ron Belcher likes this.
    17. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi David,

That is great news, sorry it took so long.

David
      Ron Belcher likes this.