Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Which DLC?

Paul Jager

Really enjoying this game. Now I'm ready to buy some dlc but can't afford all modules so can anyone recommend one or two modules that they consider the best dlc's and are they just additional scenarios or do they offer new features/updates? Thanks

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
The DLCs are just data. So they do not update the engine.

As to which one to buy first, that depends on your interest. Westwall and KOAD were the most popular last quarter, but they are relatively new. HTTR is probably the most popular of the older ones.

Paul Jager

Thanks for the quick reply and I must say that this an awesome game. I haven't played anything quite like it before.

rocketman

Can't remember where I saw it but somewhere in this forum there is an overview screenshot of all the scenarios in all the modules with info on length of scenario in days and number of units. When I started playing the game I found the ones with few units easiest to deal with and learn from.