Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Which rule set do I use?

trima

I just bought Motherland and should recieve soon- which rules should I be using-the Beta 4.2.x rules or what's already been published? I'm not sure what's in the game box but is there any reason to not play with the Beta rules?

Barthheart

Staff member
I'd say play with the rules in the box, should be 4.1, for a bit then try the beta rules.
But there really is no reason not to try the beta rules right off.

I've been playing for 10+ years and like the original rules and don't really see the need for the changes in the beta.
Just my opinion though....

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Most of the rule changes came from the LnLT team, the smoke rules really just needing adjusting etc. The rule that will see if it gets kept is ROF. The rest of the rules are pretty much long holds that have not made it.

David

Tom Manning

The ROF is a great addition,IMHO...A 6 is a tough roll...suggestion...why not throw a 5 in there as well...which number would permit the attacker to fire with 1/2 FP.

David Gray

I still think the idea of continued opportunities for adjacent hexes is worth considering. But I was thinking a roll of six.