Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Would you like your name on a WaW85 Leader Counter?

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Anybody want to have their name on a WaW85 series Leader Counter?

We are only using last names on the counter but if you are interested, email me your full name in case something else comes up (like we write some scenario description text with your Leader's name in it). Everyone will be a Colonel or Lt. Colonel or the equivalent (Generally NATO company/battalion commanders and Warsaw Pact battalion/regimental commanders). And yes you may school me on the correct real world ranks/rank names for same from any country (including the US), I am willing and ready to learn. :)

Let me know your three choices for nationality, in order, and if you are amenable to having your name "adjusted" to sound and/or spell similarly to the nationality you choose (it is not required). I will be unable to tell you which module in which your Leader Counter will appear until all the counters are complete, but it would be a real waste for me to have to come up with fictitious names for any Leaders when "YOU are in COMMAND" (as the old Avalon Hill box text goes...).

If you are not sure if we are using your preferred nationality in the series, just email me, and I am happy to confirm or deny same. :)

- Keith Tracton, Developer, World At War 85 series

keitht at lnlpublishing dot com

Caesar

This sounds like a fun idea. A bit narcissistic maybe, but fun. Even cool. Although I like the idea I'm going to bow out but thanks for the imagination.