Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Zero the Hero

CombatOZ

Hey how!

Today I started with Heroes of North Africa box... while playing first scenario I got confused by an Italian Hero creation.
I did pick up Hero Bulli since Spano was already since setup on the Battlefield.
My confusion is that Hero Bulli dont has Assault Movement and Assault Fire capabilities on his counter- instead the movement is boxed in yellow for stealth movment... also their Range is much longer than for a typical hero... as in the general rules it states that Heroes can Assault Move and Assault Fire (11.2)
Is this stealth movement in addition now or just another type of hero...or is it just a mistake...and they are scouts...instead of heroes?? I notice that almost every second Hero of all nations beside of germans in that Africa box has this yellow movement box....I also notice that French heroes are the words Hero or Scout? missing at all on the counters.

Thanks in advance!
Oz

CombatOZ

Hey how!

Today I started with Heroes of North Africa box... while playing first scenario I got confused by an Italian Hero creation.
I did pick up Hero Bulli since Spano was already since setup on the Battlefield.
My confusion is that Hero Bulli dont has Assault Movement and Assault Fire capabilities on his counter- instead the movement is boxed in yellow for stealth movment... also their Range is much longer than for a typical hero... as in the general rules it states that Heroes can Assault Move and Assault Fire (11.2)
Is this stealth movement in addition now or just another type of hero...or is it just a mistake...and they are scouts...instead of heroes?? I notice that almost every second Hero of all nations beside of germans in that Africa box has this yellow movement box....I also notice that French heroes are the words Hero or Scout? missing at all on the counters.

Thanks in advance!
Oz

Arrrgh!
I just read the Stealth Movement rules... so forget about my question... everything is clear now. Sorry!

Roll on!
OZ