Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What about Windows XP?

Tsambo

Hello there. I am really new here, but i instantly fell in love with this game. I just downloaded the free Core Engine to try it out, as it looks exactly like the game i would enjoy. But when i tried to run it (after installation and reboot) i had a window pop up informing me that it can't run it because of something like "The entry point SHGetKnownFolderPath of the function was not possible to be located in the dynamic connection library SHELL32.dll."

I googled around and there is of course much talk about viruses etc, etc regarding SHELL32.dll errors. But since Windows XP is a really old operating system, i think that's the problem. Is it possible to play this game on my old Windows XP???

Tsambo

I'm sorry but we no longer support XP.

I appreciate the quick reply (and of course your connection with the community isn't unnoticed even by a newbie like me ... well done!). I will be sure to keep an eye on all of you and your game and jump on it again when i upgrade!!