Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of Normandy Now Available

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Normandy.jpg
Heroes of Normandy is Now Available

Heroes of Normandy The award-winning, squad-level Lock ’n Load Tactical Series jumps into Western Europe in 1944 with Heroes of Normandy. From the initial D-Day drops, on June 6th, to the fighting in the Norman bocage, and on to Operation Market Garden, this combination of Band of Heroes and its expansion, Swift & Bold, arrives at the battle heavy, with 30 scenarios, over 650 die-cut counters, and the latest v4.1 rules. Command audacious American and British paratroopers and glider troops in daring missions against stalwart defensive positions and fiendish counterattacks by the German Wehrmacht, SS and Fallschirmjägers.

Infantry squads and intrepid individuals, such as skilled Leaders and Heroes, are at the core of the LnL Tactical Series. With them you can fire M1919A4, Vickers, MG34 and MG42 machine guns; take aim at approaching tanks with Bazookas, Piats and Panzerfausts; and find the range with heavy mortars and numerous anti-tank guns, from the American 57mm to the dreaded German 88mm. Vehicles, especially tanks, also clatter onto the battlefield to take on pesky infantry and, of course, each other. M4A1 Shermans, M5A1 Stuarts, Fireflies and Cromwells square off against Panzer IIIs and IVs as well as the big cats: Panthers and Tigers.

Heroes of Normandy has 30 scenarios and tell the battles of the men from the 101st Airborne, 82nd Airborne, British 6th Airborne, 17th SS Panzergrenadier, 6th Fallschirmjager, 91st Airlanding and 352nd Infantry Divisions. The scenarios covers battles spanning the D-Day drops, fighting the Norman hedgerows and Operation Market Garden. No other product is required to play this game.

It’s squad-level tactical combat at its most exciting!

You can place an order at our store here: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/Heroes-of-Normandy

Normandy Front.jpg Normandy Counters.jpg Normandy Manuals.jpg Normandy Maps.jpg Normandy Player-Aid Cards.jpg Normandy Scenario Card Back2.jpg Normandy Scenario Card Front1.jpg

Mark

Excellent news, just received an email in regards to my pre order.

When do the pre orders start shipping out?

Hoping this week as that should have it turning up at my door in Oz just before I head away on holidays and Id love to take this one with me as it will get lots of table time with family and friends im staying with.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mark

We say normally 4 to 6 weeks but we are ahead on this and shipping notices should start this week. I will keep everyone informed and on the status as we go ahead.

David

Cottonbaler

David,
How soon do you think the Heroes of Normandy X-Maps will be available for purchase separately through the store? Thanks,
Steve

Barthheart

Staff member
Hi David,
The store page for the HoN Battle Generator mentions a free PDF version in the Resources, but I can 't fine it there.

Herb

I got an email that said, order complete, does that means that it shipped????

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Herb,

It means the order was process and now in the shipping department to be pick, packed. Once the game ships you will receive another email stating it has left our offices and on its way to you. On Pre-orders we say from Processing its any where from 2 to 6 weeks. This one is already going out the door.

David

Herb

ok, thanks David. I thought it had shipped Monday when i got the email. so that explains why it was not in my mailbox this morning when I went to look and hoped it would be!!!!! oh well, soon though it seems. haven't looked forward to a game as much as this one in years!

Ron Shirtz

Any chance those of us who own the original Band Of Heroes can special order the just the components of Swift and Bold, since that expansion is OOP? Really can't afford to buy essentially the same game again.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Any chance those of us who own the original Band Of Heroes can special order the just the components of Swift and Bold, since that expansion is OOP? Really can't afford to buy essentially the same game again.

Hi Ron,

Sorry we tried to make the older games work with the newer edition as much as possible but there was really no way to take all the changes and new items and make an upgrade edition.

David

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I'll have a Swift and Bold to sell cheap once I get the new Heroes of Normandy :)

DAVE_BALDINI

hey David, preordered the game and still no shipping date, my account says my order is "completed". Is the problem on my end?

Mark Stout

Hey David, will and if so when will the scenario book be available for separate purchase. I am an original owner of Band of Heroes 1st edition (those maps!) and my scenario cards are getting a little ratty.