Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Tactical Series Ready for Deployment

SlowBurner

I preordered two years ago for both BoH Normandy and Ring of Hills. I gues they went through some name changes since then. Anyone know the current status?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I preordered two years ago for both BoH Normandy and Ring of Hills. I gues they went through some name changes since then. Anyone know the current status?

Hey,

I am away at a Game Convention and will not be home until Tuesday. Please Open a Support Ticket and give us any details you may have.

David

Mark Brownell

Dear David - I just read in an earlier message above that emails were sent to all Heroes of North Africa customers. As you know, because I've been pestering you for several years, I ordered Heroes of North Africa years ago. However, I did not receive any email about the game. What is the news? Thanks. Mark

Cottonbaler

Mark, you should open a support ticket and David and company will look into it. Jason and David took care of my several-year-old pre-order quickly once the ticket was submitted.