Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Solo System Coming to LnLT

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Solo System coming to Lock 'n Load Tactical. LnLP has Licensed the Solo game system from Academy Games. Bob Bicket will be developing the LnLP edition of the system and we will have some more details coming soon. LnLP would also really like to thank Bob Bicket, Uwe Eickert and everyone at Academy Games for making this happen.

Here is a video on the breaking news

IMG_1560.jpeg

Cottonbaler

Outstanding news David -- congratulations! The Academy Games card-driven Solo Expansion system for Conflict of Heroes is awesome, arguably the best tactical solo system available. The two tactical systems I am maintaining and expanding in my collection are LnLT and CoH. I've divested most of my ASL, Advanced Tobruk System, Combat Commander, Tide of Iron and a few other tactical systems to focus solely on LnLT and CoH (am keeping my original SL and expansions, but these haven't made it to the table in almost two decades now).

I like the LnLT scenario generators, but if possible would encourage you to look at the CoH Firefight Generator, which is a card-based system that becomes a game before the game. It would be great if you could adopt this system for LnLT.

Thanks again for this great news and the direction you going.

Steve

I've heard great things about the solo expansion for COH but there are only so many systems I can be into and I've chosen LnL Tactical. Great news that LnL Tactical is getting a similar expansion. I'm very excited for this.

Jankomatic

Do we know what order the solo expansions for which games are going to come out yet or at least some semblance of an idea? I want to buy Heroes of the Pacific, but not if it is going to be way down the list for the solo expansion.

Yang Ping

Solo System coming to Lock 'n Load Tactical. LnLP has Licensed the Solo game system from Academy Games. Bob Bicket will be developing the LnLP edition of the system and we will have some more details coming soon. LnLP would also really like to thank Bob Bicket, Uwe Eickert and everyone at Academy Games for making this happen.

View attachment 4040

Hi, David. I think this is a very exciting news for me. I have tried their SOLO system in "Aweakening the Bear", it's very interesting.
I believe the integration between LnL and AtB would make it a unique flavour.
Can't waiting for that. Will it still use the Order Card system?

trima

View attachment 4040

This is great news- any ETA for the availability?

joneshowarda

Will it be compatible with the Battle Generators? I was thinking about putting the HoN Battle Generator on my birthday list, but didn't want to do that if it wouldn't be compatible with the upcoming solo system.

Thanks,
Howrd

LudoMC

Hi, any news on the solo expansion(s)?
Is there any tentative schedule available?

Thanks!