Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Get Your Face On A LnLT Counter

:)...
Herr David,
Sorry...I was thinking about invading Poland when these were taken, I'll check the photo album at Berchtesgaden for more...
Love,
Adolf

Alfy

Dear Adolph, due to availability, your face could not be included in the German set. However, you will be pleased to know you are now a commissar in the soviet army in Motherland next reprint. Best regard. :shame:

Jeff Lewis

This is such a great idea. Thank you!
I cannot quite make up my mind which photo to use, so you get some angry/determined/grizzled sarges and others. My wife calls a couple of these my Judge Dredd or Wolfenstien faces.
Gallo is the last name, of Italian origin, but I am an American. If you need nicknames, I also go by "Martimer", CannonBall" and "Easy Money". I do not need to be any particular nationality, but one of each would be, flexible!
I think I still have 2 or three games on pre-order.
We already have you in Heroes of North Africa!

Jeff Lewis

Here's Martin . . . Ten Gallo (Lt. Gallo)

Attachments

• Ten Gallo.jpg
    Ten Gallo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 28
LnLP only is allowed to use your image at no cost and state that this is your picture and not someone else.

Last name: Frederick
Nationalities: German, English, American, EDIT: or Russian

Attachments

• IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1577.JPG
    IMG_1577.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Alfy

Guys,

I want to stress we need them a little more back, chest and up. The artist needs more room to work with.

David

Ok, I'll try again.

As I deleted my previous post, here is the info again:

My name is Burger, which is a Dutch name but could fit Dutch, Belgian and German national. I am Dutch myself but would be ok with any nationality.

LnL Publishing is allowed to use my picture at no cost. These are pictures of me and of no one else.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 17

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

David Julien our artist who makes the counters for Lock 'n Load Publishing. Here is a better sample of what we need.
The picture in the attachment is a good example of what I need.

David

Sample Leader Picture1.jpg

Just re-did my photos to be a littler further away and better expressions.

LnLP only is allowed to use your image at no cost and state that this is your picture and not someone else.

Last name: Frederick EDIT: or other name that fits on counter
Nationalities: German, Russian, English, American, whatever

Attachments

• PCF1.jpg
    PCF1.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 20
  • PCF2.jpg
    PCF2.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

The Plodder

Why not? Okay here's my mug.

Last name is Lloyd but you're welcome to change it.

Any nationality.

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost and this is my picture.

Attachments

• 20161231_131849.jpg
    20161231_131849.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 23

toothdoc

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever dreamed of seeing yourself on a game counter leading your men into battle? Well, in the past, to get your face on an armor leader or squad leader counter it could cost you some bucks. We are now looking for some leader faces putting on some of the new LnLT game counters. Here is your to get your face on a counter in the Lock 'n Load Tactical series.

We are going to allow anyone who wishes to submit a photo and have a chance to be on a counter or even a product cover for FREE.

Here are some of the conditions that need to be followed. LnLP reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without any notice.

1) Post a picture below from the chest up on a solid background. No pictures of you at the beach etc.

2) You need to be looking straight at the camera or off slightly to the right or left. Remember you are supposed to be in combat. So try not to be smiling or have that deer in the headlight look.

3) The lighting needs to be even and the picture clear. No out of focus picture will be excepted.

4) We need the last name and nationalities you would like us to consider for your counter. This does not need to be your real name. You can select a different name for each nationality you select. This must be included in your post. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

5) You must be at least 18 years old.

7) In your post, you must include that LnLP only is allowed to use your image at no cost and state that this is your picture and not someone else. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

Here are some good examples from photos to counter. The only exception is that the photo has a lot of items in the background.

View attachment 4692 View attachment 4691 View attachment 4693 View attachment 4694

Here is a good example why NOT to smile for your counter photo.

View attachment 4695

Here is a good example of an action picture for a counter.

View attachment 4697

IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Please understand that the games come first. This means if you are Japanese with a name such as "Yamato" you really can't be a German or German SS Leader. We also reserve the right to change your name if needed. If we need a German and you are okay with being German, but your name is Jones we may still need to change your name. LnLP will decide what if any leader ratings you will have.

SO TO BE CLEAR

What we are saying is nothing is guaranteed, but of course, we try to get you where and how you requested when possible, but we do reserve the right do make the final decisions on all the above. So please make sure you agree to all the above before you post a picture. Posting a picture means you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set above.

We hope you find this just another great reason to be playing LnLT. If you have any questions please post them and I do my best to answer them. Let us know what you think of this new possibility and start sending in your photos.

David
Great idea. Is it too late to get in on this? I just found lnl 2 days ago. I'm an old Ambush player and this seems rught up my alley.

Maurice Fitzgerald

Staff member
Website
moesgametable.com
Finally reminded myself to get a picture over here for this!

Last name Fitzgerald
Nationalities: US, British (Bonus points if I'm USMC lol)

or

Last name: Fritz
Nationality: German

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost and I state that this is my picture and not of someone else or someone else's.

Attachments

• Moe LnL.jpg
    Moe LnL.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13

toothdoc

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever dreamed of seeing yourself on a game counter leading your men into battle? Well, in the past, to get your face on an armor leader or squad leader counter it could cost you some bucks. We are now looking for some leader faces putting on some of the new LnLT game counters. Here is your to get your face on a counter in the Lock 'n Load Tactical series.

We are going to allow anyone who wishes to submit a photo and have a chance to be on a counter or even a product cover for FREE.

Here are some of the conditions that need to be followed. LnLP reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without any notice.

1) Post a picture below from the chest up on a solid background. No pictures of you at the beach etc.

2) You need to be looking straight at the camera or off slightly to the right or left. Remember you are supposed to be in combat. So try not to be smiling or have that deer in the headlight look.

3) The lighting needs to be even and the picture clear. No out of focus picture will be excepted.

4) We need the last name and nationalities you would like us to consider for your counter. This does not need to be your real name. You can select a different name for each nationality you select. This must be included in your post. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

7) In your post, you must include that LnLP only is allowed to use your image at no cost and state that this is your picture and not someone else. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

Here are some good examples from photos to counter. The only exception is that the photo has a lot of items in the background.

View attachment 4692 View attachment 4691 View attachment 4693 View attachment 4694

View attachment 4695

View attachment 4697

Please understand that the games come first. This means if you are Japanese with a name such as "Yamato" you really can't be a German or German SS Leader. We also reserve the right to change your name if needed. If we need a German and you are okay with being German, but your name is Jones we may still need to change your name. LnLP will decide what if any leader ratings you will have.

SO TO BE CLEAR

What we are saying is nothing is guaranteed, but of course, we try to get you where and how you requested when possible, but we do reserve the right do make the final decisions on all the above. So please make sure you agree to all the above before you post a picture. Posting a picture means you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set above.

We hope you find this just another great reason to be playing LnLT. If you have any questions please post them and I do my best to answer them. Let us know what you think of this new possibility and start sending in your photos.

David
Hello Everyone,

View attachment 4695

View attachment 4697

SO TO BE CLEAR

David

What about glasses? Do you want pictures w/o glasses?
Thanks.